As a child I lived for a time in Seoul, South Korea. As an adult, I'll return to Seoul with my husband to adopt a child. This is our journey back to Seoul.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bindaedeok (Korean Vegetable Pancakes)

There was a request from a friend for the Bindaedeok recipe we made for a dinner party recently. It’s from the November 2004 issue of Gourmet Magazine. You can lots of variations online and you can find dried mung beans in any Korean grocery store.

These were great and the dipping sauce is a must!

Here is the link to the recipe we used:

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/230986

Sorry the post is a bit tardy but enjoy!

Lauren

2 comments:

Carrie M said...

I can personally vouch for these pancakes...so. good. and really easy to make, once you've found and soaked the mung beans.

Third Mom said...

Thank you so much for posting this - my husband loves bindaedeok, and this recipe looks like one that I'll be able to do with some success!